Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply for a Military Property Tax Exemption?
How do I receive a copy of my DD-214/discharge paperwork, service records, and/or medals?
How do I receive assistance from the Jasper County Veteran Affairs Office?
What is the process to have "Veteran" added to my driver's license?
What makes a veteran eligible for VA Healthcare?
What is a Service-Connected Disability?
My claim was denied and says I can appeal, can you assist?
I received a bill from my doctor at the VA, can you assist?
Can you schedule doctor’s appointments?
Do you provide hearing aids/glasses?
Do you provide transportation for veterans?
Can you assist with a Discharge Upgrade?

Stay Connected

Sign up to receive notifications when board meetings and agendas are posted, job openings are announced, and more.

Customize Your Notifications