CDC Health Information for Travelers

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has all the information you need before traveling to another country. You can find out what immunizations you need to have, whether or not there is a travel health notice, as well as updates to issues health notices.

The information they provide can be found on the CDC website.

Visit CDCWebsite

Adult Immunizations

Jasper County Health Department does not offer any immunizations to Adults.  Most medical providers in Jasper County area offer immunizations. Please call your medical provider or check with your local pharmacy.

Stay Connected

Sign up to receive notifications when board meetings and agendas are posted, job openings are announced, and more.

Customize Your Notifications