FEMA Map Service Center

If you need to create a map to satisfy FHA loan requirements, the FEMA Map Service Center is the place to go.  All you need is the property address or the flood panel number.  The site is easy to use and has a tutorial to create the map you need and it will be an "official map" rather than a GIS map.

See a sample (PDF) of what you will be able to print.